GOLF CART OPERATION
Golf carts are permitted in Linwood Park. Golf carts are considered a motor vehicle and require a Linwood Park pass to be operated in the park. Golf carts must meet the requirements of the Linwood Park Company Rules and be operated in accordance with those rules as stated below.
Golf Cart Requirements:
- Riders and passengers ride at their own risk. Owners are responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by golf cart operation on park property.
- Golf carts may only be operated by fully licensed drivers. No one under the age of 16 shall operate a golf cart at any time.
- No one shall operate a golf cart while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Golf carts must have fully functioning headlights, brakes and horns, and must not be altered with “high speed kits” or “lift kits” or anything that enhances the performance of the Golf Cart.
- Golf Carts may NOT carry more than the number of passengers for which they are designed.
- Operators must obey the same safe driving practices as automobiles in the park. Golf cart operation is limited to use on established roads and may not be parked in a manner which interferes with vehicles or pedestrian traffic.
These Rules are effective June 2014
Does playing Handicap Golf qualify for handicap parking privileges? /Andy 🙂